I love reading other Photographer’s websites and blogs. It inspires me and give me insight into my fellow man. I was reading this one blog about why it is so important for photographs to blog. Are you ready for the number one reason?
It allows your clients to get to know you on a personal level.
So here are a few things I think my clients should know about me.
1. I have been photographing weddings for 10 years now. My first wedding I was hired to photography is Black & White only. The main photographer left all of her film on the seat of her car on a hot July day and my photos were the only ones that the Bride and Groom had of their special day.
2. I have a 3 year son that takes after me in every way. He is artistic, creative, imaginative, independent, emotional and stubborn. Did I say cute?
3. I have a very large family that I have always enjoyed being around. With 40 or so Aunts and Uncles we never run out of little ones. I love that. I think it keeps us all young.
4. I have worked as a travelling pre-school photographer for a national company. I left the company because I was travelling too much and I was missing my son growing up. Within the 13 months I spent at the national company I was recognized as one of the top photographers in my region in 3 categories.
5. Flowers make me sneeze.
6. I love the colors sea-foam blue and yellow because they make me think of the sun setting on top of the ocean.
7. Photography is my passion. I strive to better myself every day.